tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Feb 12 10:05:09 2001

KLBC Pronoun prefix mnemonics

vIti'pu'

jIjIr                        I rotate

petaQ, qaqaD        I challenge you, scum

HoD vIvoqbe'        I don't trust him, the captain

suvwI'wI' SaSaH    I care for you, my warriors

'oQqarmey vIvut    I cook them, tubers

bIQDaq bIbIr         you are cold in the water

chab DaqengtaHvIS chochol   you approach me with a pie

Da' DaDa              you act like a corporal

jujuS jay'              you're *!>%ing  overtaking us [on a motor
bike]

ghoqwI'pu' DaDaq       you eavesdrop on them, the spies

QongDaqDaq Qong    he sleeps in a bed

mumuS bu'          he hates me, the sergeant

DuDuQmeH Daqtagh lo'   he will stab you with a Daqtagh

buy'bogh pa'Daq legh     he sees her across a crowded room

nunughI' bu'   he twists his knuckles into our heads, the Sergeant

ghawranvaD lIlIH     he will introduce you to Gowron

loSSaD Hughmey SIj     he cut four thousand throats

mamaw'          we are mad

bIpIH, vaj pIqop     we suspect you so we arrest you

'Iw HIq wIwIv     we choose it, the blood wine

negh, RomuluSDaq rengeH   soldiers, we send you to Romulus

tlhoy pu'mey DIDIl    we paid too much for the phasers

SuSuD vaj SumIpbe'    you gamble so you are poor

tunej 'ej  tutu'    you will all look for me and you will find me

QujwI' bobot      you all blocked him, the player

veS rInDI' chechegh    you will all return to us when the war is over

ropbogh nuvpu' boboQ      you all helped them, the sick people

qachvo' Sup qama'pu'       they jump from the building, the prisoners

mumuH      they will execute me

nIteb nIteb chabmey     they fill you up by themselves, dumplings

lurSa luluH         they make her confess, Lursa

nunuQ verenganpu'    they annoy us, the Ferengi

De' Dajqu' lIlI'      they transmitted data to you, fascinating
information

ghobchuq loDnI'pu'      the brothers fight one another

yIn nI' yISIQ 'ej yIchep   live long and prosper!

pepegh     keep the secret (all of you)!

HIHIv      attack me!

to'waQ yIyIv    chew the ligament!

tlhaq'a'Daq ghoghom    meet us at the clock!

pu'DaH tItI'     fix them, the phaser banks!

naQSej

Back to archive top level