tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Feb 06 08:11:54 2001

RE: yIQ mu'tlhegh'a' / KLBC

> > > taSqoq  ngaSba'pu'bogh  Doch  tebmeH  HIvje'lIjDaq  HIq QaQ bal  naQ
> > > vIqangqangbe'
> > >
> > qamISmoH. jIyajchu'be'.
> > qatlh <<taSqoq ngaSba'pu'bogh Doch tebmeH>> DaghItlh?
> > nuq 'oS?

and Pillow replied:

> I was trying to use as many of the the words I've seen here lately in one
> sentence.
> I  tried to write:
> "I'm not willing to pour (from one thing to another) an entire bottle of
> good ale into your glass in order to fill a thing which obviously has
> something (belittling his choice of beverage) in it already, but I'm not
> afraid to pour it all over you.
>
> was I even close?

As Marc said, your sentences were fine, grammatically. Although I got a
little tripped up with the first sentence, since it's so long. After
re-reading it a couple times, I think I understood it fully. qay'be'.

- taD

Back to archive top level