tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Feb 02 11:21:56 2001

Is there any beginners out there

Hi my name's Kyle and im 13,

I just wondered if there were any beginners on this mailing list that I
could talk to, I've been learning klingon for about a week and a half now
and im still on lesson 1 because I sent it in like 4 times and kept on
getting things wrong but I think the latest one I sent in will be good but
its been about 2 days and I still have reply to my answers of what I got
right and wrong. Does anyone know what's going on? Is there a tutor that
could help me? Someone really nice?Please............

Also does anyone here have Klingon Academy the game? I do!

-Kyle