tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Dec 19 23:51:24 2001

Re: KLI MUSH (was Re: language-less in San Diego)

ja' Alan Anderson:

> One of the first things I realized about *speaking* Klingon
> is that there's no backspace key. :-)
>
> -- ghunchu'wI'

That's one thing I've noticed when practicing. It adds an extra challenge for
beginners, like me, because in English we've been taught from birth to think
of the subject, then the action, then the object. Klingon forces you to
reverse that; which is good exercise for a flexible mind. I can't wait for the
MUSH to come back so I can try it.

----
Datlh HoD
IKV Firesword