tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Dec 16 03:30:26 2001

KLI MUSH (was Re: language-less in San Diego)

> jIQochbe'.  Attending qep'a' is the single best thing you can do to enjoy
> Klingon as a living language.  {The MUSH came in a close second -- if I
had
> the spare time, I'd be pushing hard to get it back online.)

Do we know what is happening with the MUSH? Does someone have it somewhere
tar.gz'ed and is just looking for somewhere to put it up? Or was it
completely deleted?

If we just need someone to host or run it, I have places and experience to
do both and would be very willing to get it going again. I personally miss
it and the many conversations I had there. Especially when I got to talk to
people who didn't speak English and we had to use Klingon to communicate.

This was one of the best resources for learning Klingon and really using it,
it saddened me greatly when I found out it was no more.

qurgh

Back to archive top level