tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Dec 07 10:49:41 2001

Re: Sto'Vo'Kor ?

Cat wrote:
: Being a newbie, and not owning all of the necessary reference books yet,
: I would like to know how Sto'Vo'Kor  would be written in tlhIngan Hol. I
: know there is no K in tlhIngan Hol and I can not find it in TKD or KGT.

Okrand transcribed it as {Suto'vo'qor} for Keith R. A. DeCandido's novel
_Diplomatic Implausibility_ (New York & London, 2001).

Other parts of the Klingon afterlife are Gre'thor {ghe'tor} (KGT) or {ghe''or}
(TKD) and the Black Fleet {yo' qIj} (KGT).

--
Voragh
Ca'Non Master of the Klingons

Back to archive top level