tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Dec 06 23:22:20 2001

Sto'Vo'Kor ?

Being a newbie,  and not owning all of the necessary reference books yet,
I would like to know how Sto'Vo'Kor  would be written in tlhIngan Hol.  I
know there is no K in tlhIngan Hol and I can not find it in TKD or KGT.
   While I am asking,  Would anyone know of any tlhIngan Hol speakers in
the San Diego area?   I would really like some help learning from a
living, breathing Klingon.

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.

Back to archive top level