tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Dec 03 00:28:49 2001

Re: Klingon translation interest

In a message dated 11/23/2001 2:49:15 PM Mountain Standard Time,
[email protected] writes:

> Klingon translation help available. He would be very
> surprised if someone would translate his small site into Klingon
> as fun alternative to English and the other languages that the
> website's in, like Chinese, German and French. If anyone would
> help let me know and we can surprise him.

I would be happy to help.  Of the above Klingon and Chinese are definitely my
best.  I can accomplish the German and French and several others if you wish.

peHruS

Back to archive top level