tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Dec 02 18:36:57 2001

KLBC: jInajtaHvIS wanI' le'

povam qaS wanI' le'.

jIQongpa' jIlaDtaH.  najtaHvIS ghotpu' wanI'mey SeHlaH chaH 'e' vIlaD.  rut
jInajtaHvIS jInaj 'e' vISovpu', 'ach not wanI'mey vISeHta'.

jIQongDI', SIbI' jInaj 'e' vISov.  jISeH'eghchoH 'e' vInID.  jIQap!
jISeyqu'.  vengwIjDaq jIH, 'ej vay'Daq vIjaHlaH.  veng vIchoHmoHlaH.  bangwI'
veng 'oHchoH, 'ej juHDajDaq vIyIt.  ghaH vIleghmo' jIQuch.

'ach Hoch vISeHbe' 'e' vItu'.  choHtaH Dochmey jInIDbe'DI'.  Dochmey chu'
vIchenmoHlaHbe'.  'ej "piano" vItu', 'ach vIchu'laHbe'.

jIvemDI', jIbel 'ach jIDoy' je.  chaq jIDoy' leSbe'mo' yabwIj.  'ach qaSqa'
wanI'vam 'e' vItul.

tlhIHvaD qaSpu''a' wanI'vam?

In English:

This morning an exceptional event occurred.

Before I went to sleep, I was reading.  I read that people can control events
in their dreams.  Sometimes I know I'm dreaming while I'm dreaming, but I've
never controlled events.

When I fell asleep, I immediately knew I was dreaming.  I started trying to
control myself.  I succeeded!  I was very excited.  I was in my city, and I
could go anywhere.  I could make the city change.  It became my girlfriend's
city, and I walked to her house.  I was happy to see her.

But I found that I didn't control everything.  Things kept changing when I
wasn't trying.  I couldn't create new objects.  And I found a piano, but I
couldn't play it.

When I woke up, I was pleased, but tired too.  Maybe I was tired because my
mind hadn't rested.  But I hope this happens again.

Have any of you had this experience?

-Sengval

Back to archive top level