tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Aug 20 14:26:15 2001

Re: Serenity Con (Dayton, OH) and Marc Okrand

I must agree, Serenity Con was really fun and I got to spend several hours
just talking to Marc. I got to hear a lot of stories about the qep'a', which
made me really wish I could have come.

I also learned the real reason as to why yIn pagh yInbe' was not used for
"to be or not to be", that was very funny, and not the "American" cover
story that he uses at conventions and such.

We also got to tell him a lot of stories about this years Dover convention,
and he said he was very intrested in coming. So I need to send him that
infomation. Lawrence, if I send it to you can you forward it to him? He said
it was the best way to get info to him.

Overall, I'm glad that attendence was low, since it allowed me to really get
to know the guy.

Qapla' juppu'wI'
qurgh