tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Aug 17 19:07:02 2001

Re: Serenity Con (Dayton, OH) and Marc Okrand

In a message dated 8/17/01 11:12:27 AM, [email protected] writes:

>I don't think there were any posts to this list. The person running this
>convention is a friend of mine, and he has been swamped since he is
>basically doing this himself, and he prolly didn't think of emailing the

'e'mo' vImISqu'.

It just doesn't make sense to me. Who is Marc supposed to be a draw for, if
not people interested in the language? And where is the greatest
concentration of people interested in the language? It just boggles the mind.

Lawrence

Back to archive top level