tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Aug 16 13:38:49 2001

Re: Serenity Con (Dayton, OH) and Marc Okrand

In a message dated 8/16/01 1:03:23 PM, [email protected] writes:

>Will anyone here be going to Serenity Con this weekend?
>
>Marc Okrand is the guest of honor, so anyone in the Ohio/Indiana area might
>want to pop along to Dayton, OH this weekend to see him.

This is the first I've heard of this convention, which I find rather curious.
I would have thought that any convention committee which is bringing Marc in
as their guest of honor would have thought to inform the readership of this
mailing list (or at least me, here at KLI Central!) quite some time ago.

Bad planning, or perhaps I've just missed prior posts about it to this list.

Lawrence

Back to archive top level