tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Aug 05 00:05:52 2001

RE: opening banquet

I once "toured Europe" at a local tavern. A crew of Morris dancers, of which
I was a member, ordered one of every beer they carried. The most expensive
beer of the lot and my second favorite of them all was a Belgian raspberry
beer. Delicious.

My favorite was McKewan's Edinborough Ale (from Scottland). I'm probably
misspelling both parts of that, but it matters not. They don't export it
anymore, so I haven't had one in years.

I also recently tried a Corsendonk Abbey Brown Ale and liked it a LOT.
Between that and the chocolate, I'm probably going to spend a lot of my time
sitting quietly in a corner somewhere, smiling a lot.

charghwI'

Back to archive top level