tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Aug 05 00:05:50 2001

RE: Help with a translation

There are always different ways to translate things, especially when they
become this poetic. Meanwhile, it would be nice if you tried writing some of
your own Klingon sentences. You really will learn the language more quickly
that way.

My translations below are more for the rhythm than for the most accurate
literal translation.

pagh Haj tIqwIj. [My heart fears nothing.]

>         They will always see that in my eyes.

'e' 'agh mInwIj. [My eyes show this.]

>         I am the passion.

jInongchu'taH.