tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Apr 25 15:01:31 2001

South Africans

Greetings

I am a beginner as far as tlhIngan Hol is concerned, but I have learned of the existence of tlhIngan Hol speakers in South Africa. This is a message for them:

If you are reading this message, then this is your lucky day. My name is Captain Owen Swart of Starfleet: African Flotilla. I am attempting to put together a nation-wide network of Trekkies. My organisation is based in Joburg and I am in contact with FOST (Friends Of Star Trek) who are based in Cape Town.

Please, if you are a South African Trekkie, respond to this message so that we can get together and, united, promote the wonders of Trek in deepest, darkest Africa.

Qapla'

Captain Owen Swart
Commanding Officer
U.S.S. Inkosi NCC-75010