tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Apr 05 23:44:07 2001

Re: tuyajmeH DIvI' Hol vIlo'taHvIS HIqIchQo'. (HIvje' bom)

>...I've been compiling the verses to this song, because I like it so much...

Might I suggest that you put it on a web page instead of occasionally
re-posting the entire thing to the mailing list?  It's a small thing,
as postings go, and newcomers to the list might find it convenient to
have it presented in its entirety, but it's getting a little annoying
to me as a longtime subscriber.

Back to archive top level