tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Sep 21 22:41:59 2000

Re: Life Skills You Never Knew You Had

In a message dated 9/8/2000 9:10:23 PM Central Daylight Time, [email protected]
writes:

<< KLINGON CONVERSATION FOR BEGINNERS
 Yes, Klingon!  The Klingon language, as spoken by the bumpy-headed aliens
 on Star Trek, was developed in order to add realism to the Star Trek
 movies, and is a real, usable language.  The course will cover the sounds
 of Klingon, grammatical structures, vocabulary, idioms, common expressions,
 and the fictional culture that determines appropriate discourse in the
 language.  Required text: The Klingon Dictionary by Marc Okrand. >>

Qov,
May I take your course by e-mail?  I have TKD.

Xardana

Back to archive top level