tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Sep 09 19:54:29 2000

RE: [KLBC] jIja''egh

jatlh Tremal:

> Call me Tremal! :)
>
> chomaymoHmo' qatlho' 'ej *English* Hol vISovchu'be'mo' QaghmeywIj Davup
> :)

I'm not quite sure what you mean by {chomaymoHmo'} here.
{chomaymoHmo'} means "because you make me fair",
which is made up of:
{cho-} "you - me"
{may} "be fair"
{-moH} "cause to"
and
{-mo'} "because of".

I think you might want a different verb, but I'm not sure what you wanted to
say. So you'd probably use something like:
{cho___moHmo'} ("because you make me ___")

> 'ach Do' DaHjaj *Italia*ngan tlhIngan mu'ghom *KGT* je vItu' vaj tlhIngan
> Hol vIghojlaHchu'.

maj. I don't speak Italian, so I don't know how accurate the Italian/Klingon
Dictionary is. However, when I saw one at the KLI's conference this summer,
the Italian version did seem to have fixed some typos that were in TKD.

- taD

Back to archive top level