tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Sep 08 22:11:29 2000

Re: Question on KEVE

ja' ghaHbe'wI':
>The KLI FAQ says:
>> 1.3.7 Klingon Educational Virtual Environment ...
>Well, a simple question:
>At what time and which days can I connect to KEVE?

The KEVE MUSH was turned off when the KLI's online resources moved to a new
server.  It has not been reenabled.  I don't know the reason for its
staying offline, but I hope it's not a permanent situation.

>Also, I would like to know who can connect there, if one must talk in
>Klingon and so on.

When it was active, anyone with a telnet connection was permitted to
connect and to create characters.  There were no official restrictions on
language or behavior, though some people did create rooms where they
requested only Klingon be used.  The MUSH server software was slightly
modified to provide for Klingon descriptions that would be shown instead of
the usual ones if a character set the "Klingon" flag on him/herself.

-- ghunchu'wI' 'utlh

Back to archive top level