tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Sep 03 10:45:25 2000

Question on KEVE

The KLI FAQ says:

> 1.3.7 Klingon Educational Virtual Environment
> The Klingon Educational Virtual Environment is a >MUSH (Multi-User Shared Hallucination) where >Klingonists of all levels and those just interested >can meet and talk in real-time online. You can access >the MUSH by telnet mush.kli.org 2218.

Well, a simple question:

At what time and which days can I connect to KEVE?
Also, I would like to know who can connect there, if one must talk in Klingon and so on.

By the way, I live in Catalonia (GMT  1:00), so time difference must be borne in mind.

--ghaHbe'wI'

http://www.latinmail.com.  Gratuito, latino y en espaņol.

Back to archive top level