tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Oct 16 16:34:55 2000

KLBC: Yearbook

I am trying to put some tlhIngan Hol in my yearbook under my picture, however, due to legal reasons, my school wants to know what it says.  Therefore, I would greatly appreciate it if someone could email [email protected] saying that the following is what I say it is (or tell me how it is wrong so I can fix it).

qatlho'
TeCHNo MoNKEY

tlhIngan Hol:
Do' SuyIntaH ej maQumchuqtaH vIneH.  Satlho'law'be' 'ach Satlho'qang.  Suquv'eghmoHtaHjaj.

English (approximate):
I hope that you all live with luck and that we continue to communicate with each other.  I do not apparently thank you (all) but I am willing to (thank you (all)).  May you (all) honour yourselves (continuously).

Back to archive top level