tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Oct 16 18:13:02 2000

Re: digest

gheHpu':
> is it possable for Me to get digest and normal?

Qu'vam Data' DaneHchugh, cha' e-mail address-mey Dalo'laH.
You can do it by using two e-mail addresses.

> bImaj'a'
> is this how I would ask something to the effect of how are you or are
> you good literaly

"maj" is an exclamation, and doesn't mean the same thing
as "good" (verb).  I think you want {bIQaQ'a'} "Are you good?",
but I still think that sounds pretty wierd, i.e. a Klingon might
give you a "Good at what?" kind of look.

--
De'vID