tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Oct 08 08:40:37 2000

Sentences for your approval

I know, I shouldn't attempt to translate (say more like) anything in
Klingon until I have a reasonable grasp of the structures...

But still, I'd like some second (and third, and fourth) opinion about
the following sentences:

[pupwI' lIng qaD]  which I think means "Challenge causes perfection
(that which is perfect)"
[ngIbpu'lI'Daq SIchlaH jaghlI' 'Iw] which should mean "may the blood of
your enemy reach your ankles"

And last but not least a variation of the last:

[ngIbpu'lIDaq SIchlaH mayQoSovD 'Iw!] which should mean "may the blood
of MicroSoft reach your ankles"

I sought them out myself, so if there are errors in any of them, they're
mine.
--
Qapla'!

Thorwald "qa'pIn" Peeters