tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Oct 06 23:17:49 2000

Personal names and titles

I am a new learner of Klingon although I read TKD about a year ago. I am trying
to work out a signature to sign my emails with based on my current family name.
My family name is McKenzie which translates to Son Of Kenneth. What I am
after is the translation of    "Soa of the family (or house) of Kenneth".

Can anyone help me here? I haven't been able to find this information quickly
searching in TKD. I don't want to have to wait until I have finished re-reading it.

Soa of Kenneth

Back to archive top level