tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Nov 28 16:29:56 2000

Re: KLBC: Orientation

In a message dated 11/28/2000 7:52:05 AM Central Standard Time,
[email protected] writes:

> I, too, don't know why {qaD} ("challenge") would be used to indicate
> something turning - maybe peHruS made a look-up error and meant {choH}
> ("change")?
> In addition to using a description with {DIng} as SarrIS suggested, you
> could also try {jIr} ("rotate, twirl"). e.g., {QIt jIr} ("it slowly
> rotates").

Okay, let me be clearer in what I am looking for.

I have been travelling toward veng wa'DIch.  I have gone 250 qellI'qam toward
the Qotmagh Sep.  Now I want to "turn, i.e., change direction" toward 'evtIng
and go another 300 qellI'qam.

Forget all about the accuracy of which direction and distance I would go to
reach veng wa'DIch.  I have no idea where any of these is in relation to
another!!!

peHruS

Back to archive top level