tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Nov 16 17:10:55 2000

Re: Grammar Highlight Each Day (bo-)

In a message dated 11/16/2000 1:54:07 PM Central Standard Time,
[email protected] writes:

<< 'IH} "she is beautiful"
 {nIv} "he is superior, they are superior"

 I'm not by any means suggesting that this is the best or even
 a good method, only that I do it this way myself.  My point is
 that different people have different preferences, that's all.

Originally you stated that you use the OVS  to describe the verb.  We cannot
do the O part with descriptive verbs, that's all.

peHruS

Back to archive top level