tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Nov 16 11:53:39 2000

RE: Grammar Highlight Each Day (bo-)

> In a message dated 11/15/2000 3:08:50 PM Central Standard Time,
> [email protected] writes:
>
> <<  {Sov} "he/she/it knows him/her/it/them",
>  {Sov} "they know them".   >>

peHruS:
> We will have to modify your system when we hit descriptive verbs,
> which do not have an object.  This means they would fall outside
> of your method of description using object-verb-subject.

qatlh bIjatlh?

{'IH} "she is beautiful"
{nIv} "he is superior, they are superior"

I'm not by any means suggesting that this is the best or even
a good method, only that I do it this way myself.  My point is
that different people have different preferences, that's all.

not Hoch DabelmoHlaH.

--
De'vID