tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon May 22 12:15:12 2000

Re: Klingon Academy

That reminds me... if I may toot my own horn for a bit,
the reason that I was asking questions about how to say
"Star Trek fan", etc. was because I was writing a review
of Klingon Academy (a new computer game).  The review
is now up at Qo'noS QonoS.  (I ended up cutting out the
part about "every Trek fan wants to command his own
ship...")

/QQ

--
De'vID