tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed May 10 08:02:10 2000

Datoy'lu'taH'a'?

tlhIngan pongmeyna' ghom gherlu'ta'chugh, ta HIngeH jay'!

Don't knock yourselves out. I have at least some of the necessary sources
and can do my own culling if need be. It just occurred to me that if the
Ca'Non Master or someone almost as thorough happens to have such a list,
you could save me the effort.

In the admiring words of Peacock HoD be'nal when she saw her husband on the
ledge outside Grace Bros. with a rope in his hands: "toH, Stephen!
bIHoH'egh 'e' DaHech bISuptaHvIS 'ej bIvoQ'eghtaHvIS. ta' Data'chu'!"
(You're so thorough!)

FKI:  If anyone has a more or less comprehensive list of canonic Klingon
names, I'd love to see it (on- or off-list).

qa'ral

Back to archive top level