tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed May 10 10:16:49 2000

Re: Datoy'lu'taH'a'?

qa'ral wrote:

: tlhIngan pongmeyna' ghom gherlu'ta'chugh, ta HIngeH jay'!
: FKI:  If anyone has a more or less comprehensive list of canonic Klingon
: names, I'd love to see it (on- or off-list).
:
: Don't knock yourselves out. I have at least some of the necessary sources
: and can do my own culling if need be. It just occurred to me that if the
: Ca'Non Master or someone almost as thorough happens to have such a list,
: you could save me the effort.

I don't maintain a separate list of names, but I can easily compile one tonight
after work.  I can search for the tags PN, SN, GN, or DN in my notes depending
on whether it is a personal, ship, geographic or divine name.  What type of
name are you interested in?

--
Voragh
Ca'Non Master of the Klingons