tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Mar 21 12:47:23 2000

KLBC another name

I am considering using an irc nickname meaning "bloodstone".
Would this be translated into tlhIngan Hol as 'Iwnagh :
"Iw (blood)plus nagh (stone,rock) ?
I"m confused as usual .
The novice still needs a lot of help.

Lt.Commander Maud Freifelder /Lt.Commander malqa
Chief Security Officer /Chief of Cadet Corps.
USS Triumph NCC-26228/R2/ Starfleet (Triumph Against All Odds)
jIjatlhpa' jatlh Hovmey (The stars will talk before I will)
Listowner of KlingonsServingInStarfleet list at Onelist.com*
Listowner of VoyagerChat list at Onelist.com*

Back to archive top level