tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Mar 14 08:23:34 2000

Web Page Translation to Klingon

Hello,

In July, we want to organize a "Festival of Unuaual World Records" in
Flensburg, Germany (supported by the German Guinness Book editors). Our
web page for this event, http://www.rekordfestival.de/english.html
should also become a world record: the most translated web page.
It has been translated to 27 languages in the first three weeks of our
record attempt.

We feel that it would not be political correct to exclude great parts of
the galaxies
from our record translation. For this reason, I wonder whether some of
you would be
able to send us a translation to Klingon.

It's just a very short text, no much work. And of course the translator
can add a link to his / her home page to the translated web page. (A
link to KLI would also be a good
idea).

The English version of the text can be found at
http://www.rekordfestival.de/english.html.
The translation can be done using an online form. Maybe the text "Venue:
Flensburg, Germany" should be replaced by "Flensburg, Germany, planet
Earth".

Thank you in advance for your help. (By the way: Other languages, your
native language , Vulkan or whatever else will be welcome as well.)

Very Best Wishes,
Ralf Laue

NEW E-MAIL: [email protected]
NEW WEB SITE: http://www.recordholders.org/en/
postal address: Ralf Laue, P.O.Box 80, 04181 Leipzig, Germany