tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Mar 21 05:17:14 2000

Re: RE: Klingon WOTD: DarSeq (n)

Maybe a local or regional currency?

Maybe another name for the standard currency?  ("I thought you Americans
used 'dollars'!  How many dollars are in a 'buck'?")

Maybe the standard currency, and only tourists use /DeQ/.

I don't think this is a situation where you can point fingers at the evil
"Paramount scriptwriters."  There are plenty of reasons why the word may
have been used, both in and out of the story.

David
Stardate 220.5