tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Mar 15 14:28:47 2000

elements

I was looking up a word and noticed <bIQSIp> as hydrogen.  water-gas. cool.
then I found <yInSIp> as oxygen. life-gas. groovy.
<voQSIp> is nitrogen, but choke-gas doesn't fit the pattern, as we breath it
and it makes up a great deal of our atmosphere.
Or does it?    although it's not poisonous, it won't support oxygen breathers,
and causes "the bends" under pressure. Are there any more substances that
follow a similar pattern?           pIl'o'

Back to archive top level