tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Mar 10 17:28:35 2000

yISapqa'

wa'wen wa'maH SapwI'pu' vImuvmoH. 'e' vInIDta'. Sappu' loS SuvwI' neH.

One month ago I attempted to recruit ten volunteers. Only four warriors
volunteered.

This is a simple task, one requiring no skill with the language, only a
desire to give a bit of your time. I need people to make a couple phone
calls to the Academy of Motion Pictures Arts and Sciences in California and
request address information for contacting three actors. AMPAS permits
three free requests per phone call.

I'll provide each volunteer with a set of three names and when he/she has
the addresses I'll add that information to a database. As the address
information comes in I'll be contacting the actors, requesting materials
which we can then auction off to raise additional money for the scholarship
fund.

If you'd like to donate about 15 minutes of your time and the cost of a
phone call, send email to [email protected] with the "Sap jIH" in the
subject line. I'll respond with the AMPAS phone number and your first set
of three actors.

This is your chance to help the KLI. Give it a try, you'll be surprised how
much you like it.

Lawrence

Back to archive top level