tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Mar 15 06:56:36 2000

Re: KLIC - DIng (was: My thesis project)

I am new to Klingon, but am a long time fan of the entire Star Trek Universe. I would like to know who had more respect for the Klingon Warrior. Kirk or Picard. I do realize that Picard was in command during the alliance or "detente" with the Klingons, but Kirk was in combat more frequently.
Please help me.
Kurt Mathison
[email protected]

>>> [email protected] 03/14/00 06:52PM >>>

ghunchu'wI' 'utlh:
>jIQummeH tlhIngan mu' wa'DIch vIjatlhbogh 'oH <DIng>'e'.  not 'oH vIlIj.
>= {DIng} is the first Klingon word I spoke in conversation.  I won't
>ever forget it.

Dajbej lut.  maHvaD yIja'!
= I'm sure there's an interesting story behind that.  Why don't
you tell us?

--
De'vID

Back to archive top level