tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Mar 05 22:42:06 2000

KLBC: jInIDqa'

It's been a while since my last post, but I'm still here, still
trying to learn.  I write a lot of fiction; what I've written here
is the beginning of some background for a short story I'm
working on now.  It's sort of a scifi/fantasy piece; I'm talking
about a sentient star.

+---------------

ben Hov tu'lu'.  *Csitame ponglu'.  QublaH jatlhlaH ej' 'ach
luSovbe' ghotpu' jubbe'.  Hov lubav yuQmey.  wa' yuQDaq
yIn ghotpu' Ha'DIbaHmey je.  QublaH Ha'DIbaHmeyvam
'ach jatlhlaHbe'.  ghotpu' Ha'DIbaHmey je bejtaH *Csitame.
mobtaH.

=Years ago there was a star.  She was called Csitame.
She could think and speak, but mortal people didn't know
that.  Planets orbited the star.  People and animals lived
on one planet.  These animals could think but they couldn't
speak.  Csitame watched the people and animals.  She was
alone.

ngugh bejtaHbogh je Ha'DIbaH legh.  taQ 'e' Qub, wovqu'mo'
Hovmey.  meQ Ha'DIbaH mInDu' 'e' Qub.  QeHba' 'IQba'
'ej Ha'DIbaH.

=Then she saw an animal who was watching her too. She
thought it was strange, because stars are so bright.  She
thought the animal's eyes must have been burning.  The
animal was obviously angry and sad.

I'll probably try continuing this later.

Qapla'

-Eodrakken

Back to archive top level