tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Jun 24 08:05:39 2000

Re: Fantasy Story

Hi Mike

Long time no speak. If your interesting in writing I might have the ideal
place for you to show it.  I've set up a new (non club aligned) web site
called EKS (To Enrich the Klingon Spirit). Take a look and see if you'd like
to add it. http://www.btinternet.com/~qeSan/EKS

I've also pasted a notice to this reply from Tersa Tyler (Riz) who had the
original idea.

Qapla'
qe'San