tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Jun 24 12:35:59 2000

Re: Fantasy Story

  Greetings,
 I'm not nearly talented enough yet to attempt to write a story in
Klingon. <G> This story, unfortunately, is not about Klingons. Just your
standard sword and sorcery type of fantasy story. I do have a much
shorter story about Klingons that I could post is you prefer.
Strength to Strength
Karg/Mike