tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Jun 23 17:38:26 2000

Fantasy Story

 Greetings,
 I was wondering if anyone is interested in reading and giving me
feedback on a fantasy story that I have written. I used to write
prolifically when I was younger but RL has gotten "in the way" for a long
time. I am looking to start writing again, perhaps even trying to get
published, but I would like the opinions of others on my work before I
get too involved. If you are interested in recieving it, please contact
me at [email protected] and I'll send it to you. I can send it as a
wordpad attachment. It is a little long, about 30,000 words and I suppose
it woul have an "R" rating for violence and brief nudity. Just so you
know.
Thanks,
Mike

Back to archive top level