tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jun 08 11:38:03 2000

Re: KLBC: Hoch DaHjaj mu'mey vIwaHqa'qu'.

> 	I struggled with the <-taH> after <'e'>, but it seemed to make
> sense.  I guess I could have used <-DI'>...  ghIq Sam 'e' nIDDI' wIbejlaH.
> Or is that even worse?

how about {ghIq nejtaH 'e' wIbejlaH} "Then he will be searching
for it and we can watch that." ? or {ghIq nejtaHvIS wIbejlaH}
"Then, while he's searching for it, we can watch him." ?

I think {nej} is pretty close to {Sam 'e' nID}, no?
and the {-taH} is in a position that is allowed.

                                           Marc Ruehlaender
                                           aka HomDoq
                                           [email protected]

Back to archive top level