tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jun 07 23:11:51 2000

RE: SImwI'mey Sar

You can point out as many examples as you like of Okrand building nouns out
of composits of nouns and verbs, but the simple truth is, he gave us
grammatical rules by which we can build compound nouns and those rules do
not give us leave to make our own compounds by packing a verb root next to a
noun. Okrand can do that because the vocabulary is his. We can't.

charghwI'

Back to archive top level