tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jun 07 11:49:00 2000

Re: Klingon WOTD: nogh (v)

[email protected] wrote:

> This is the Klingon Word Of The Day for Thursday, June 1, 2000.
>
> Klingon word:   nogh
> Part of Speech: verb
> Definition:     writhe

Perhaps you could add a <De'Hom> (as in small bit of information) citing from which Okrandian source the WOTD can be found.  When one of the
WOTD is not on my Palm Pilot, I add it (and thank you!)  My verb/noun database has a field for "cannon source". I assume "writhe" is a KGT
word, because all of the omissions I've found, so far, are from KGT.
   paqwIjvam vItu'chugh  vI'ollaH. chaq raSqoq veQ ghertaHghach bingDaq 'oHtaH.....
I aquired this database from a friend a few years ago
nobvam  mungeDta'  DaraQ.   vIHevpu'DI'  De'wI'HomwIj chu'chu'.
<original Palm Pilot> 'oHtaH  De'wI'Homvam  jan'e'.
Okay, okay, I know I probably parsed that last part wrong(ly?). I wanted to say "He gave me the data when my brain-in-box, (the USRobotics
incarnation of Palm Pilot) was brand new."
What is the best way to indicate the difference between <De'Hom'> ,as in my bitty computer, and the data contained within?
I suppose I'm one of the very few here on this list that does not have the skills-yet- to compile their own tlhIngan lexicon data base.
va'! QIt vumchoHlaw'mo' De'wI''a'wIj,  DaH *Harddrive-Daq Dabbogh Qa'Hom vIje'nISqa'.
                                                                pIl'o'

Back to archive top level