tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Jun 02 19:15:52 2000

Re: [KLBC]Re: A poem

[email protected] writes:

> jatlh Doq tera' loD:
>
>  > Thank you for that help. I am really new at this. And I was kind of just
>  > picking at words from TKD. I know that things arent said the same way
but
>  > that seemed how it should go to me. Maybe I will read TKD more
>  thouroughly.
>
>  Learning Klingon, like any language, takes effort, but it's worth it. I get
>  a real thrill from communicating with another person without a word of
>  English. Keep it up!
>

>  pagh

qaleghDI', ( When I see you,)
tlqDoy' je tlq'HoS jIghaj (I have weary heart and weary soul.)
nuq Daq ta' Sov ghobe' (Not knowing what to do) <--- I need help on that.

I think the first two are fine. Let me know if those are wrong though. I know
the last one is.

~Doq tera' loD

Back to archive top level