tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Jun 02 18:01:23 2000

We're not what you think...

How would you translate this?

"We're not what you think.  Not all of us."

I came up with:
/juSovchu'be'.  marurbe'chuq maH Hoch./

Can anyone think of a better way to say this?
I couldn't quite capture the relation from the
second sentence back to the first that exists
in the English.  I'm also not sure that the
/Hoch/ is in the right place here.

mu'tlheghvam jatlh Professor X 'e' Daloychugh, vaj
Daloychu'.  X-Men much'a' chovnatlhHom[*] vIlegh 'ej
'IwwIj SeymoHqu'.

[*] much'a' chovnatlhHom - movie trailer

--
De'vID