tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Jun 02 18:06:27 2000

Re: A poem

Doq tera' loD:
> I wrote a poem and I want to translate it into tlhIngan-Hol. But
> I am having trouble with some of it.
>
> My first line is: When I see you,
>
> I need "When" translated but all I have is ghorgh. But that is
> for a question
> and its not "ghorgh jiH legh SoH?"

Here are some hints.  For "I see you", see TKD 4.1.1 (p 34).

For "when", see TKD 4.2.9 (p 43).

Also, I don't know if you're aware of this, but if you prefix
your subject line with [KLBC], the beginner's grammarian will
respond to your post.

--
De'vID