tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jul 24 12:06:19 2000

RE: KLBC: relative clauses

jatlh qeyloS:

> Okay...
>
> I guess I missed an announcement or post
>

> Verb suffix logh is for a relative clause that means who
>
> And
>
> Verb suffix bogh is (still I think) a relative clause that
> means: that; where; which; who (not any more????)
>
> Please let me know.
>
> Also I am a little lost on the usage from the previous post.

ghobe'. The one verb suffix in question is <-bogh>. It correspons to pretty
much *all* of the relative pronouns in English - who, which, and that. The
<-logh> was just a typo.

pagh
Beginners' Grammarian

Back to archive top level