tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jul 24 09:59:26 2000

KLBC: relative clauses

Okay...

I guess I missed an announcement or post

Verb suffix logh is for a relative clause that means who

And

Verb suffix bogh is (still I think) a relative clause that means: that;
where; which; who (not any more????)

Please let me know.

Also I am a little lost on the usage from the previous post.