tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jul 13 09:23:15 2000

Re: Submit to jatmey!

SuStel:
>/jatmey/ is the Klingon Language Institute's literary publication.  In it
>you will find poems, songs, and fiction, and all of them are entirely in
>Klingon!  You'll discover works on any topic imaginable: war, love, beauty,
>history, or even just a description of one's pet /targh/.

What's the difference in function between jatmey and QQ, other than
that one is printed and the other is online?  I know that HolQeD is
more oriented towards academic, scholarly material.  Is there a
difference in terms of the kinds of content expected for jatmey
and QQ, and if I have a poem or whatever[*], how do I decide where to
send it?

[*] - This is in theory.  I don't think any of my tlhIngan-Hol
poems and stories are good enough yet to inflict onto the public.

--
De'vID