tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jul 13 07:25:17 2000

Re: Deixis and direction

In message <[email protected]> [email protected] writes:
> ===========
> The following is a quote from TKD 6.1 Basic sentences:
>
> Any noun in the sentence indicating something other than subject or object
> comes first, before the object noun.  Such nouns usually end in a Type 5 noun
>
> suffix (section 3.3.5.)

considering that in another thread you, peHruS, accused someone
else of not having read all the pertinent postings, you could
have saved SuStel the considerable effort of having to re-explain
to you what he already explained to charghwI', namely that

<if A then B> is *not* equivalent to <if B then A>

(the first statement is equivalent to <if <not B> then <not A>>
but the inclusion of "usually" in B above makes this rather useless)

Suvlu'taHvIS, yapbe' HoS neH.

ram meqmey.

                                           Marc Ruehlaender
                                           aka HomDoq